Omron LSS and windows, Omron controller C28K

Hi
I need to get the software out of an Omron C28K, and I found the LSS ( http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?download ), but that does not seem
to work on Windows XP.
Can anyone help here?
BR Sonnich
You could borrow an old laptop with Windows 98 on it, it should work fine.

I still get a runtime error 209, (or was it 208), I wonder whether the software is correct...
I use a 486DX66, with windows 95 (brings back memories)
BIGEYE wrote:

It is 209.
I read at mrplc.com, that syswin 3.4 should be able to do the same thing.
I have a C28K witha LK202 hostlink (RS422), and a RS422/RS232 converter. Sometimes I can see, that it recieves data, but I do not get a response.
BR S
jodleren wrote:

Try booting Win95 to the command prompt (not a DOS window from Windows) and run LSS in DOS. Most of the old Omron software doesn't use the appropriate system hardware calls to be compatible with Windows.
You could also try CPT, if you can find it. Syswin requires an activation key.