Allen Bradley SLC503 PLC Analogue

New to analogue I/O's. I have seen 4 to 20 mA inputs and the ladder programme that this represents (I think). The 4 ma is 3424 and the 20 mA is

16528 (from memory) can check these numbers later. Can anyone tell me how we arrive at three thousand and odd and the sixteen thousand and odd. Is this some equivalent for the 4 to 20? What would this number be for say 12 mA? TIA
Reply to
BIGEYE

You are in the ballpark but it looks like your zero might be slightly elevated. When the analog module and the transmitter are properly calibrated, the PLC counts at 4ma should read 3276 counts, at 20ma the counts should read 16384.

3276 is the PLC count 20% offset.
Reply to
Haas

Reply to