Anyone know of a freeware OPC trend tool?

Hi, We're looking for a freeware tool for pulling in analog values via OPC in real time and presenting them on a screen trend. Googling gives
surprisingly few hits, and the couple of apparently free ones we've checked out in fact cost significant $$ when you read the fine print on the website. Does anyone know of something? TIA
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:26:29 +0800, Bruce Varley wrote:

OPC?
:-( Clearly if I have to ask what the abbreviation is I can't help )-:
--
www.wescottdesign.com

See
http://www.opcfoundation.org /