Bentley Nevada Need

Anyone know where I can locate a Bentley Nevada 90320 DC power supply. I need a direct replacement to get me through the next 18 months after which
the system will be swapped out.
They were bought by GE.
http://www.bently.com/prod/products/historical/1984-85_catalog/page98.pdf
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:47:27 GMT, "Grinder"

I know and it explains why they don't support the older BN lines even to the extent they refuse to release schematics. They want to sell you the "upgrade."
wrote:

which
Have you tried getting the power supply repaired, perhaps one of the multiple repair houses might have enough details to repair or at least give you pinout details from old infomation before GE bought BN.
As far as GE goes, I know how you feel. I work at a plant that is 90% GE. Some of the equipment goes back 60 years. I make a dent in their share every chance I get.
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:56:33 GMT, "Grinder"

Unfortunately I need the P.S. for a backup. If you need G.E. parts try www.genassis.com. They have a fairly large inventory of older GE instrumentation.