Control systems software engineer role

Hi I'm aware this is a specific technical forum for S7 but i need somone with specific technical experience of S7 hence the posting,
details of the role are below. If this is of interest to you or someone you know please email me on snipped-for-privacy@ellisfairbank.com.
Thanks Alex
Due to alignment of resources there is a need for a Software/ Control Engineer at our Robertsbridge plant- near the south coast in the UK
The successful applicants will become part of a safety conscious, established maintenance team, striving to improve the reliability of our process plant to World Class levels.
Job Purpose
Working within a professional maintenance programme to maximise plant reliability.
Team working with other maintenance and operations personnel.
Maintenance and programming of SCADA and PLC systems
Design and installation of SCADA, PLC and invertor drive systems and sub- systems
Reacting to plant breakdowns - fault finding and timely repair, reporting of data and root cause analysis.
Actively participating in a continuous improvement culture, driving towards World Class Manufacture standards.
Experience / Qualifications
Applicants must have served a recognised electrical apprenticeship or hold a HNC or higher qualification with a minimum of 3 years industrial experience.
Candidates must be able to fault find and program Siemens Step 7 PLC and SCADA systems or similar offerings from other vendors e.g. Allen Bradley.
Knowledge of WinCC, Ethernet, and Profi bus DP & PA networks would be an advantage.
sorry it hacks off the email adress - its alex. hemingway @ ellis fairbak . com
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Actually this isn't a specific technical forum for S7. Whatever portal _you_ may be posting from, _this_ is sci.engr.control, the USENET newsgroup for discussing issues related to control systems.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services