Convert Fix32 to RSview

I have to convert lots of screens to RSview is there an automated way to do this or should I do it manualy.

There is an automated way to convert screens to CitectSCADA - but not RSView. Other products do not exist in the Rockwell world..
Cameron:-)

There is an automated way to convert screens to CitectSCADA - but not RSView. Other products do not exist in the Rockwell world..
Cameron:-)
Rockwell Software has two automated conversion utilities to convert Wonderware InTouch and Intellution iFIX projects into RSView32. They principally convert the graphics and database files, not scripts and other product-specific features.
These aren't free utilities, though; they are for project where Rockwell or a Rockwell software solution provider is doing the conversion work.