Convert Fix32 to RSview

I have to convert lots of screens to RSview is there an automated way to do this or should I do it manualy.

Reply to
willems.stijn

There is an automated way to convert screens to CitectSCADA - but not RSView. Other products do not exist in the Rockwell world..

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

There is an automated way to convert screens to CitectSCADA - but not RSView. Other products do not exist in the Rockwell world..

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

Rockwell Software has two automated conversion utilities to convert Wonderware InTouch and Intellution iFIX projects into RSView32. They principally convert the graphics and database files, not scripts and other product-specific features.

These aren't free utilities, though; they are for project where Rockwell or a Rockwell software solution provider is doing the conversion work.

Reply to
SVOsprey