free model predictive controller (MPC)

I have written a Model Predictive Controller with an OPC interface and am looking for partners to test it. I know the kernel is solid, it's
been on-line controlling an industrial distillation column for more than 4 years without problems. I have recently re-packaged it for a better user's interface, and am interested in getting more users feedback. I also wish to expand the installed based to enhance it's credibility. It was developed using Dot Net and it runs in Windows.
If you have an application and are willing to share your experience in using my MPC controller, I will allow free use of this software for specific customers. If you are willing to participate in further development, I will then also share the source code.
I have strong application expertise in Petro-Chemical, Mineral Processing and Pulp and Paper Industries and are available for support and consultation. I am also very keen to do complete turn-key process control and optimisation applications.