fuzzy logic

any fuzzy logic books available online

Reply to
Krish

Martin

I was wondering if anyone out there could be of any help.

I'm doing a final year project on fuzzy logic control of an inverted pendulum and was wondering if there's anyone out there in Net land has done this experinment and could give some useful info?

Something on the typical weight of carts applied etc although any info would be gratefully accepted!!

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

This has been done before and published - look for the papers. Unfortunately this is yet another example of a university doing irrelevant nonsense when they have so much basic stuff to teach you. For example - have you designed a LTI controller for this yet? Do you know how to tune a PID? Or does your Prof need some publications of something "new" (even though it is irrelevant to the engineering community) so that he can increase the number of his pubs?

Sigh - I give up!

Fred.

Reply to
Fred Stevens

Hi , One can refer and get the advantage by going through some online article by Mr Li XinWang. One can search in GOOGLE.

Reply to
Sai Kumar