Looking for industrial incident material

Hi, We're putting together a training course for graduates to show them a bit about what the real world of industrial control is about. Does anyone
know where video for major incidents can be obtained, googling only seems to provide heaps of text, most of it saying the same thing.
Any ideas?
Bruce Varley wrote:

You could try a search in Google Images with words like;
Bhopal Union carbide Flixborough Dunsfield Piper Alpha
I am sure there are others but I would need to look back through some of my archive for it.
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email:// snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk>
snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk says...

You might get some pointers from OSHA press releases, here:
http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/more-newsreleases.htm
--Gene
<posted & mailed>
Paul E. Bennett wrote:

Sorry, it was Bunsfield not Dunsfield.
Seems like the video footage you can find requires real-time (especially the material on the BBC webites).
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email:// snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk>
Two that come to mind are
http://www.csb.gov which deals with chemical industry related incidents in the US
http://www.buncefieldinvestigation.gov.uk/index.htm which deals with the UK's last major incident (and a bit too close to home)
Steve
Steve YATES MTL Instruments, Luton, UK Email snipped-for-privacy@mtl-inst.com Website - www.mtl-group.com New Hazardous Area Blog - www.mtlblog.com
Bruce Varley wrote:

In addition to these, the other one that everyone talks about is:
http://powerlink.powerstream.net/002/00174/051222bp/BPAnimations.asx BP Texas City Refinery March, 2005
and if you still don't have enough, try Googling "Esso Longford Gas Plant Explosion"..
HTH, Cameron:-)