Looking for industrial incident material

You could try a search in Google Images with words like;

Bhopal Union carbide Flixborough Dunsfield Piper Alpha

I am sure there are others but I would need to look back through some of my archive for it.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

You might get some pointers from OSHA press releases, here:

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Sorry, it was Bunsfield not Dunsfield.

Seems like the video footage you can find requires real-time (especially the material on the BBC webites).

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Two that come to mind are

which deals with chemical industry related incidents in the US

which deals with the UK's last major incident (and a bit too close to home)

Steve

Steve YATES MTL Instruments, Luton, UK Email snipped-for-privacy@mtl-inst.com Website -

New Hazardous Area Blog -

Bruce Varley wrote:

Reply to
Steve Y

In addition to these, the other one that everyone talks about is:

Texas City Refinery March, 2005

and if you still don't have enough, try Googling "Esso Longford Gas Plant Explosion"..

HTH, Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

Hi, We're putting together a training course for graduates to show them a bit about what the real world of industrial control is about. Does anyone know where video for major incidents can be obtained, googling only seems to provide heaps of text, most of it saying the same thing.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Bruce Varley