MPI CP5611 Problem HyperThreading PC Freeze

Hello to all, After a half year of search, we found a problem with our PCs. The MPI Card from Siemens CP5611 has a Problem with HyperThreading
PCs. The PC freeze and you couldn't do anything with the PC. Even ctrl+alt+Del didn't work. The Problem is very easy, we had switched on the HT Option in the BIOS. This causes a virtual Multi Processor and the trouble began. I write this, because I hope I can help others with the same Problem. regards Martin
Martin wrote:

It would be good to tell Siemens' support people.
Jerry