Non minimum phase system

Hi all,
can anyone give me a real-world example of a non minimum phase system?
Thanks Daniele.

Daniele Pallastrelli wrote:

Unstable zeros are indicators of some "counter-acting dynamics" in the system. You can find nonminimum-phase models in description of lateral and directional dynamics of an aircraft. Tilting a standard aircraft to the right will eventually induce moments that move it back to the level flight.
Zdenek Hurak
LHS zeros: Furnace fired with cool (non-preheated) fuel. Step change in fuel initially depresses the furnace temperature, finally rising to to new higher steady-state value.
LHS poles and zeros: Inverted pendulum system, manipulated by force on a cart that carries the pendulum pole.
Zdenek Hurak wrote:

Correction: Replace LHS with RHS - i.e. poles and zeros with +ve real parts
John Stiekema wrote:

flight.
Where can I find a description of that model?
Thanks

In every textbook on flight dynamics.
Zdenek
--