OPC Server not Multi-Connection

Hi all,
I have a question, we have here at my compagny an OPC server wrote in VB (API) and I am able to connect to it using an OPC client (free
software on the net).
The problem that I have his that I can not connect two clients on it ??
It give me an error CLsid...some thing
Does anybody knows why.

Are the computers in the same sub net?
sid = security identifier Good ole MS..
Every I have done this I use static IP's on a dedicated network, saves me a lot of time.
But then again I could be all wet and not understand your question.
No they are on the same network.
One thing is sure, the guy that worte the VB program didn't exactly knows what he was doing ??
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you stop client 1 can you then connect client 2?
I haven't written an OPC server (yet) but from remarks on the OPC Foundation discussion groups ISTR it is possible to (mis-)design a server that will support only one connection.

Telling us the _full_ error message may give a clue.
Chris
yes if I stop client 1 than I can connect OPC client 2..