PLC Communication

Hi Everybody,
I am pretty new to all of this newsgroup stuff but what is the best way to get in touch with PLC programmers as a good communication channel?
For example, I am looking to recruit a PLC programmer in the South-East paying upto Ł30k, how would you all suggest I spread this message?
Best regards,
Tom Knight
Add pictures here
âś–
Hi I'm looking for this kind of job. If you interested contact me mail : snipped-for-privacy@modbus.pl web ; www.modbus.pl Regards Andrzej
Add pictures here
âś–
You can try here http://www.plctalk.net and its board http://www.plctalk.net/qanda /. Its got great message boards frequented by all sorts of programmers form various industries. You can probably find an individual there. Oh and it will talk to you advertising the features of the site for a minute or 2.
Or you can call Allen Bradley or Siemens and ask who their local "system integrators" are.
Hi Everybody,
I am pretty new to all of this newsgroup stuff but what is the best way to get in touch with PLC programmers as a good communication channel? For example, I am looking to recruit a PLC programmer in the South-East paying upto Ł30k, how would you all suggest I spread this message?
Best regards,
Tom Knight
Add pictures here
âś–
Oh and it will talk to you advertising the features of the site for a minute or 2.
Or you can call Allen Bradley or Siemens and ask who their local "system integrators" are.
Im sorry but i really dont understand what you are trying to say in that bit....
Add pictures here
âś–
The position is based in High Wycombe with alot of time on-the-road by the way.
Add pictures here
âś–
Hi Everybody,
I am pretty new to all of this newsgroup stuff but what is the best way to get in touch with PLC programmers as a good communication channel? For example, I am looking to recruit a PLC programmer in the South-East paying upto Ł30k, how would you all suggest I spread this message?
Best regards,
Tom Knight
Southeast where ?
Southeast Australia? Southeast Africa ? Southeast USA ? Southeast UK? Southeast France?
The list goes on......
Add pictures here
âś–
Hello Tom,
I am basically a PLC programmer experienced in siemens PLCs as well as Allen Bradley. can u let me know abt the job profile? I am in Newcastle upon Tyne now. I have completed my masters in "Automation and Control". you can contact me through my personal ID raghunathan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
With Regards, Raghu.
Add pictures here
âś–