PLC Communication

Hi Everybody,

I am pretty new to all of this newsgroup stuff but what is the best way to get in touch with PLC programmers as a good communication channel? For example, I am looking to recruit a PLC programmer in the South-East paying upto =A330k, how would you all suggest I spread this message?

Best regards,

Tom Knight

Reply to
t.e.knight

Hi I'm looking for this kind of job. If you interested contact me mail : snipped-for-privacy@modbus.pl web ;

Regards Andrzej

Reply to
Andrzej

You can try here

and its board
Its got great message boards frequented by all sorts of programmers form various industries. You can probably find an individual there. Oh and it will talk to you advertising the features of the site for a minute or 2.

Or you can call Allen Bradley or Siemens and ask who their local "system integrators" are.

I am pretty new to all of this newsgroup stuff but what is the best way to get in touch with PLC programmers as a good communication channel? For example, I am looking to recruit a PLC programmer in the South-East paying upto £30k, how would you all suggest I spread this message?

Best regards,

Tom Knight

Reply to
tjs

Oh and it will talk to you advertising the features of the site for a minute or 2.

Or you can call Allen Bradley or Siemens and ask who their local "system integrators" are.

Im sorry but i really dont understand what you are trying to say in that bit....

Reply to
t.e.knight

The position is based in High Wycombe with alot of time on-the-road by the way.

Reply to
t.e.knight

I am pretty new to all of this newsgroup stuff but what is the best way to get in touch with PLC programmers as a good communication channel? For example, I am looking to recruit a PLC programmer in the South-East paying upto £30k, how would you all suggest I spread this message?

Best regards,

Tom Knight

Southeast where ?

Southeast Australia? Southeast Africa ? Southeast USA ? Southeast UK? Southeast France?

The list goes on......

Reply to
sQuick

Hello Tom,

I am basically a PLC programmer experienced in siemens PLCs as well as Allen Bradley. can u let me know abt the job profile? I am in Newcastle upon Tyne now. I have completed my masters in "Automation and Control". you can contact me through my personal ID raghunathan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

With Regards, Raghu.

Reply to
Raghu