Pardon Lottery

OK, time to start making book here. Which of the guilty parties will get a pardon from the Dweeb?

Delay?

Rove?

Libby?

Ney?

Cunningham?

Cheney?

Hmm, can Bush actually pardon himself?

Feel free to write in your own guesses.

Reply to
jim rozen

Aw, C'mon, Paw... Can't we just hang 'em ALL and be done with it???

(pretty please?)

Reply to
Don Bruder

Overcome by a sudden wave of compassion, Bush will pardon all Texas death row inmates.

Reply to
nick

Not Cliffie, but....

......un-marked, OFF-TOPIC political trolling nonetheless...........

Reply to
*

Nah, in this ng you have to have a rush limbaugh link to really be a political troll. Or a verified link to a politician who's being indicted, or who's rolling over on another politican, or who's leaking classified information. No links here, just an effort to run an 'office pool' to see who gets the most answers right, who's gonna get the first paper from the prez that says 'get outta jail free."

Everyone all together now:

"the libs did it"

"the libs did it"

"the libs did it"

Honestly I had forgotten about lay, skilling, fastow etc.

They're prime candidates for presidential pardon!

Reply to
jim rozen

You won't see the Enron pardons until the evening before Hillary's inauguration.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Take it to a political newsgroup........

This is a METALWORKING newsgroup.........

Reply to
*

As we saw with the Marc Rich pardon. We all remember how the Clintons pardoned Marc Rich, who illegally traded oil in Iran while the American hostages were being held. Here is a paragraph I found:

"Clinton wiped all the criminal charges off of Rich's record with a presidential pardon on his last day in power. The Rich pardon has received special attention because Denise Rich raised and donated more than $1 million to the Democratic Party in recent years and also provided the Clintons directly with a $10,000 contribution to their legal defense fund and $7,300 worth of furniture."

The Clintons needed the furniture to decorate their new house in New York, a place they had never lived, in order that Hillary could represent the citizens of that state in the Senate. The people in Arkansas would never have elected her to anything...

I ask again, who do you think will be the Democratic and Republican candidates in two years? If it is McCain vs. Hillary, as I have predicted, who do you think will win?

Reply to
Emmo

Although many will agree with what you say, not having a real name and/or email address diminishes your credfibility.

-- Randy Replogle

My wife says I'm doing my Christian duty... annoying the hell out of her. Randall Replogle 2006

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Man! You don't leave much room there; McCain is a Hillary without the balls and Hillary is a Stalinist without the conscience of Stalin. If it comes down to those two I can only hope that at their first debate someone blows them up so the political parties can start over.

Reply to
Diamond Dave

So who do you think will be the nominees?

222 85765 body

So who do you think will be the nominees?

Reply to
Emmo

I want to make my point more clearly:

I find it quite ironic that this thread is speculating that Bush _might_ do something that the Clintons have already done. How can anyone think that Hillary is an improvement over Bush when she has _already_ committed the act that they are predicting? ..

And frankly, I find Marc Rich far more guilty and reprehensible than Skilling and Lay - they have not been accused of trading with our enemies - fraud is not treason...

Where you guys outraged by this earlier actual pardon?

Reply to
Emmo

Irony detector on the fritz again?

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Tau Kappa Epsilon

Reply to
knowone

Ned Simmons wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.suscom-maine.net:

In which case it'll never happen!

Reply to
Eregon

"Emmo" wrote in news:sgXZf.10618$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com:

Kinky Friedman and Jesse Ventura.

Reply to
Eregon

You mean the way Cap Weinberger and the others propvided weapons to Iran? Iran-Contra ring a bell? That wasn't just trading money with an enemy but weapons systems.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I saved myself for Kinky ! I was able to sign his petition at the Willie concert at the Backyard, then again at the Hotrod meet at Festival Shores !

(not really, just signed it once)

You do know that Kinky hired Jesse's campaign manager, right?

Thank you very much!

Reply to
Emmo

Yes, Ned, I guess it is... I'll try to get it fixed soon...

Reply to
Emmo

" * " sez:

"> Take it to a political newsgroup........

Somehow, I can't get very interested in the opinion of anyone that signs with a punctuation mark Why don't you take it over to "Anonymous is Us" or other child-like forums catering to those that hid behind punctuation marks or lower case letters for their handles..

Bob (call me a "b") Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney