Product Properties Prediction for Crude Distillation Units

Hi All.
Has anyone come across an article presented at the 2003 AIChE meeting in New Orleans titled "Online Data Processing and Product Properties
Prediction for Crude Distillation Units"?
Thanks.
NO, but if youll find me i wish one.
Thanks
I was thinking more of clarfying some few points for those who came across it. I can send it to you but I was hoping you could shed some light for me once you read it through.