Heard of Alemany?

Hi everyone. I was looking at the current issue of FSM, and in the readers gallery there was a pic of a 1/72 diorama. The building used in it was said to be by Alemany. After several google searches I came across some sites showing at least a partial product line, but all I found were either European or South American websites. The quality of the products looks very good, and I'm always on the lookout for good quality buildings for my work.

Does anyone know of places here in the US that might stock this brand? Also, to anyone who may be familiar with the product....do they come unpainted? Thanks for any info that might be shared on this, and happy holidays.

Randy IPMS Houston

PS: I made an attempt to find a company website, but all I got to come up indicated one exists, but is under restructure.

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte

I've purchased a number of Alemany ceramic building kits from a European retailer. They are very nicely done. I don't know of any US retailer.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Levine

Mark, Thanks for your input. I was definitely impressed by the images of product I've seen, and would like to consider some for future projects. Could you please tell me what company you've been trading with for these items? Also, can you give me some idea in dollars what price range they are. They don't appear too pricey, but then all I've seen are in pounds or some other type of currency. And last, you said they are made of ceramic. Do they come prepainted?

Randy IPMS Houston