PROFIBUS Device Operating Parameters

Hi, I am modeling the working of PROFIBUS for a university project and I do not have any practical experience with PROFIBUS. I wanted to get an
idea about the "typical" values for some of the operating parameters with which a device is initialized upon power-on. It would be very helpful if someone could give me an idea about the typical values for the following operating parameters: Slot time(TSL); Station delay time (min TSDR); Station delay time (max TSDR); Transmitter fall/Repeater switch time (TQUI); Setup time (TSET); Target rotation time (TTR); GAP update factor (G); Maximum number of retries (max_retry_limit); Clock synchronization interval (TCSI); Isochronous cycle time (TCT); Allowed maximal time shift (TTS)
Thanks, Vinay
VInfosec wrote:

configuration data and data for parametrization are uploaded to the slaves. The parameter you mentioned below are mostly linked to bus parameters and operational parameters of the master.
Data for the slave data sets are listed by the so called GSD files.

That's a bus parameter -> important for the master

These parameters are fixed attributes of a slave (depending on the bus speed)

that's are bus parameters and parameters for the operation of the master.
Please ask for detailed information the PTO (Profibus user organisation of the US -> or http://www.profibus.org )
Best Regards
Armin Steinhoff
http://www.steinhoff-automation.com