Quick T2SI

Hello,

I want to program a VR stamp. I would like to know if someone knows where I can download a version of the Quick T2SI software from Sensoryinc.

thanks

lerameur

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

They dont sell the stand alone Lite version, They only have a full version at 5000$ I am a student on load... Mikroelectronika has a deal to sell the lite version ( around 100$) , but I already sent them 2 emails without any replies. SO i was hoping someone had a copy.

ken

Reply to
lerameur