Re: [HELP] Bailey INFI90 CF configuration

Dave,

I read most of the replies to your question and there is a mixture of fact and fiction. The EUDESC.CF file contains text for the console to use such as PSIG, DEG F etc hence Engineering Unit DESCription file. The engineering unit ranges (zero and span) do indeed originate in the exception report blocks in the module, but the taglist.CF files from the console do contain fields where this info is filled in by the console and stored for quick recall. Therefore, if the taglist is saved from a live console connected to a live system these values will be present. If not, then I can convert the .cfg (configuration) files from the modules into dbf (dBase) files for you that you can cross reference. I cannot give you the software that we use to do this conversion, but we can do it for you for a reasonable fee per module. If you are interested in further help, please contact me through the website

(Charlie)

Reply to
charlie