Searching Points in Foundation FieldBus

Dears,

I finished my first year in the master of control, now I'm looking for a searching points in foundation fieldbus. If any one can advice me to groops or links that help me. Also, I can share who wants assisatnce in searching. Best Regards, Ahmed Elsamahy

Reply to
ahmedelsamahy

Ahmed

Sorry but I for one do not really understand your question. Are you looking for a "Research Post" in Foundation Fieldbus ?

Steve

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Steve Y