Searching Points in Foundation FieldBus

Dears,
I finished my first year in the master of control, now I'm looking
for a searching points in foundation fieldbus. If any one can advice me
to groops or links that help me. Also, I can share who wants assisatnce
in searching.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Elsamahy
Reply to
ahmedelsamahy
Ahmed
Sorry but I for one do not really understand your question. Are you looking for a "Research Post" in Foundation Fieldbus ?
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Steve Y