Suggestions for a substitute for an old programmable controller?

Hi,

I'm looking for something to substitute an old programmable controller. What I'm currently using is the Minarik MicroMaster. I'd like something similar, mainly:

It must be programmable without the use of a PC or other equipment (the MicroMaster has a few LEDs and buttons)

It must be able to turn on/off outputs (at least 4 outputs)

It must have timing resolution down to a second (tenth of a second is desired)

As far as programmability, I need to be able to turn outputs on and off at various times for various time (output 1 on for 4 seconds, then off, wait 10 minutes, output 2 on for 3 seconds, then off, then repeat 100 times would be about as advanced as I need).

Thanks

Reply to
davidd31415

If cost is important, you might look at what is available at:

John Popelish

One of the many 'programmable relays' would do what you want. For example:

Schneider Electric (Telemecanique) Zelio Siemens Logo Allen Bradley Pico Klockner Moeller Easy

They all have their pluses and minuses - some are programmed in ladder, some in fucntion block, some a choice between the two

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
Dennis Mchenney

davidd31415 wrote: > As far as programmability, I need to be able to turn outputs on and off

Mitsubishi Alpha 2

Reply to
fulliautomatix