Walter Dreiger

It has been a while since I partook here, but I had to do this to impart so me sad news.

One of this groups former contributors, has sadly passed away. I for one ha ve fond memories of the advice, knowledge and wisdom he imparted to many of us on here.

I think I first came into contact with Walter through Usenet in the 80's, a nd although I never met him personally, I will always remember him as a dea r and trusted friend.

I learnt of this through my connection with him on LinkedIn, and am in touc h with two of his daughters through that channel. His daughter Mika follows his engineering pathway, but the other two, Mayko and Emmi, chose to follo w other paths. I have already expressed my condolances to them.

Paul E. Bennett IEng MIET.

Reply to
pauline0460