Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

root locus and Scilab
Thanks but seriously, who uses Root Locus outside of Universities? Hardy
2
2

Shape Memory Alloy
Hi From some references I have the curves for Young's Modulus and Recovery Stress vs Temperature for an SMA wire with clamped ends. Objective: I want the curve for "Thermal Expansion Coeff" with...

I create a web of Scilab with control systems
I use Scilab with control systems in the university. I create a web. It's the beginning. In this time, only Laplace Transform. But i think in a month, it'll have more.

Anyone know of a freeware OPC trend tool?
Hi, We're looking for a freeware tool for pulling in analog values via OPC in real time and presenting them on a screen trend. Googling gives surprisingly few hits, and the couple of apparently free...
2
2

FE-Sizer Update - Release 3.40.0
Do you perform, maintain, or review/check orifice calculations for your production plant's orifice flow meters or for process plant instrumentation design engineering for your engineering firm? Then...

Simulating Wrinkling in ANSYS
Hi I need tutorials explaining how to perform a wrinkling simulation of thin membranes I will be grateful for help Best regards - Aldebaran -

Am I right ?
Is Newton's first law of motion good enough?. Peter Nachtwey
7
7

Unscented transformation
Hi all. I'm trying to understand the unscented transformation with respect to the unscendted kalman filter. I think I have understood the basic idea, but I have some troubles with the definition of...

basic control problem
I have a basic question from ogata. i hope you know the answer. consider the system defined by matrices: A=[0 1 0; 0 0 1; -6 -11 -6] B=[0; 0; 1] C=[c1 c2 c3] Except for the obvious choice of c1=c2=c3,...
6
6

Choosing a system to control
I have to do a multi-part project for my Linear Control Systems course, and to do that, I need to choose a system (a third order one or higher). I have no idea what to choose. Can anyone suggest a...
10
10

Putting the 'I' in 'PID'
"Rick Armstrong" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: The 'I' term is generally worsening the close loop behavior. 'I' has only one task: Get the control error e to zero. If e is zero then 'I' (Integration)...
43
43

lnasin over plank
Two Dimensional subinfinite sup{ln base 10 < (asin(exp(planklength)) < inf or Nan} D1: ln(length) D2: exp(tau) refraction control, four dimensions. NO REPLY

Engineering as a Cutting-edge Career.
' Engology ' - Engineering Technology. See: - Engineering Industrial Relations. Regards, Fintan Lynch, B.E., M.IEI., Eng-i Mechanical Engineer http://www.EIAss.com Home - Engology

A Useful Website for Engineering Researchers - MyNetResearch.com
Dear Engineering Researcher, With a team of academics, I recently launched the research website, Our website helps to make your research more productive. Specifically, you can: - manage your research...
1
1

A new concept of flying. How can that be?
A new concept of flying. How can that be? Your concept is interesting. Describe how you would imagine.