FS: Vintage Shop Tools

Hello, y'all.
I hope I'm not violating etiquette by posting this, but since I'm not much of a metalworker, I don't hang out here.
Anyway, I've put a few items of interest to metal-heads* up for auction on Ebay, and I thought this might be a good place to share.
You can find the details here: http://johnwatilo.com/blog/tools-for-sale
Thanks for your time.
Regards, John
* Sorry if the "metal heads" joke was in poor taste... :)
Has this "Newsgroup" Died or is it just my PC.

Salamanda wrote:

It's always been slow. This groups was meant to catch the off topic postings and 'for sale', non commercial stuff that goes into
rec.crafts.metalworking
People don't seem to be using it too often.
mike
--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.