FS: Vintage Shop Tools

Hello, y'all.

I hope I'm not violating etiquette by posting this, but since I'm not much of a metalworker, I don't hang out here.

Anyway, I've put a few items of interest to metal-heads* up for auction on Ebay, and I thought this might be a good place to share.

You can find the details here:

Thanks for your time.

Regards, John

  • Sorry if the "metal heads" joke was in poor taste... :)
Reply to
jwatilo

Salamanda

It's always been slow. This groups was meant to catch the off topic postings and 'for sale', non commercial stuff that goes into

rec.crafts.metalworking

People don't seem to be using it too often.

mike

Reply to
m II

You may want to take a look at "alt.crafts.blacksmithing" or "theforge." All the action is on those forums. "Theforge" is available from the ABANA server, or used to be. I assume it still is. The flame wars got so intense I stopped visiting it about 8 years ago.

Ron

Reply to
Ronald Reil