Alternative Automotive Electrical FuseRail for older model Holdens etc in Australia

Hi Chaps,
About 3 1/2 years ago I designed an upgraded fuserail system for the Australian model Commodore vehicles the VK and VL series circa 1984-1988
where the fuserail is installed in engine bay in front of passenger.
Late last year the design was upgraded and with an accessory will now fit relay holders for the Commodore models VN, VP and VR where the fuserail is in cabin under dash in front of driver.
As this is an alternative group more or less, I'm issuing this post to get some exposure outside Australia and see if there is any interest for this type of fuserail for any other "project" cars where the original electrics are no longer available.
ie. The new design has extra mounting holes, three simple automotive circuits of Battery, Ignition and Accessory so its easily adaptable for almost any car. I will be issuing full circuit diagrams later this month and looking to see what observations people have on this type of product for worldwide distribution ?
Pics and install examples on link below,
--
Regards
Mike

Site Timeline