Amperage pull of a computer?

Your butts been kicked from one post to another in this NG..... and in this thread you mistakenly said DMM leads would give a 47% error. Now you're telling me I'm the retarded one. Maybe you have a bit of a problem with your logic here. AS USUAL!!!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

That doesn't surprise me....your machine is almost twice the clock freq as mine!.... : )

Reply to
Ross Mac

Now there is an intelligent comment. He knows nothing of our education, abilities or experience and is willing to make that statement. As usual, popping off without the facts. An old story around here!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Hey, just put an ammeter on your system and prove it yourself. Have you even bothered to try it? I had a guy correct me one evening on the fact that a vacuum draws less current when blocked off. So I went out to the garage and tried it. He was correct and I told him so. Run a test and tell us about it !

Reply to
Ross Mac

Try running some tests instead of sitting in front of your own machine looking stupid....Of course, that's your usual look!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Uhhhh....look in the mirror DoperBoy....I think we all know who the village idiot is! Time for another pull on the bong there ole' BongMatter.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

It's been 40 to 60 or so here in the Santa Cruz Mts, CA I've notice that New England has had some pretty severe weather this year. It even gets too cold for me here. We are moving to Central Florida later this year (unless the wife changes her mind again!). Their idea of a cold snap is weather in the 50's! Hey, a couple more months and spring will be here!....take care, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

It's also a damm shame that during the last earthquake, the ground didn't swallow up your sorry existence!

Reply to
Ross Mac

It's funny you should say that. I know quite a few technicians that would never make the ridiculous statements that SybilMatter has made in recent weeks!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

LOL.....that's hillarious!

Reply to
Ross Mac

He's blowing chunks now!....too much Ripple with his bong water!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Well, he does have limited lines and he couldn't come up with one for Anthony! And on the other hand, he has a history of smokin' the wacky tobbaccy.....perhaps we have some mental confusion here! NO DOUBT!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Ditto's.....Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Nothing new from LoserMatter.....I used to have a half dozen Technicians that could show him a thing or two!

Reply to
Ross Mac

You put me on the top of this post...the only thing I said was... "That is too easy but I have to agree...the original poster was just looking for a best guess...not a blow by blow current level reading...but such is usenet...enjoy it as it is!" Not a great snip job here because you have added my name with only one ">" which makes it appear to many that I posted most of the message which I did not..........but why should I care ....

Reply to
Ross Mac

I was speaking of a standalone amp clamp....take your pick of available devices...The resistor is not necesary and by the way....how do you plan to pick the wattage.....just a guess?....Until you have an approximation of current you cannot pick the wattage....by the time you have an approximation...you already made your measurement......As far as multilplying by ten....when did anyone in this thread ever bring that one up???

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:57:09 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

My dually beats a quad xeon.

About 20 units a day.

While I play GL games fullscreen.

My machine doesn't slow down. Sorry.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:59:33 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You're an idiot. It was several posts ago. YOU are the one spewing blather.

Reply to
DarkMatter

DimBulb, I didn't even get in that discussion. The floor was already being wiped by your ass before I read the thread. I saw no reason to pile on. The rest of the community was handling your incompetence quite well. ...sorta like your assertion that a magnetic field is a TEM wave. Yikes, you're stoopid for one claiming to be an engineer.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:26:29 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You're a goddamned liar and an idiot as well.

Reply to
DarkMatter