Anti-Faschist Invention

Of course, when five cops hold a guy down and the sixth tazes him repeatedly, it's the victim's fault he got tortured in front of the tv cameras, because the cops aren't responsible for their own actions. Cops are just robots programmed to attack people, and when you push their 'on' buttons, somebody gets hurt. They're superpowered machines, designed to destroy whatever they don't like.

So like I said, don't push their 'on buttons'. You know, attack them, scream obscenities while weilding a weapon, break several laws, threaten others, beat your wife, beat your kid, threaten your neigbors, etc...
Frankly, if doing those things causes a cop to do his job and arrest you, then more power to them.
daestrom

I'm just trying to push *your* 'on' button, Sipowitz.

Are you talking about the college kid vs. Kerry?
I was surprised they didn't use the taser on him ealier. He was resisting to the point of being combative. No doubt you feel He wasn't responsible for his actions. Your probably right. After all, he was in college and STILL didn't know fighting a bunch of guys with guns and tasers was a piss poor idea. I've seen them train monkeys to act smarter than that.
When a cop says "Come with me" and grabs your arm, trying to pull away and fight back is just a dandy way to find out how much fun tasers can be.
Personally, I'd rather get hit with a taser than have a bunch of armed gorrilas jump on my ass.
It certainly seems you feel differently. You might want to get a T-shirt that says "Please don't taser me. I'd rather have my ass kicked in!"
Enjoy!
CS

You've missed your calling in life. Whatever you're doing now that passes for a career is certainly pointless compared to the millions of dollars you could have made as a novelist.

Don't tell the cops.
Tannhauser Gate wrote:

Sharks don't carry firearms. It would be funny to watch a bunch of cops grab you, covered in chain mail, then connect jummper cables to several car batteries in series, then use another set to set you on fire.
prove it.

It would be even funnier to watch you get arrested for electrocuting somebody with a car battery and setting them on fire. Why don't you enroll in the police academy and use the power of government to put your plan into action?
Tannhauser Gate wrote:

Idiots are sop much nicer when they are really 'Flaming Idiots'. You obviously can't read sig files so your pathetic suggestion, is worthless.
prove it.

Isn't it funny how people like yourself, who have anti-social personality disorder, tend to aggregate in the police and the military. I look forward to hearing about your first stay in the supermax.
Go get some batteries and put your innovative murder plan into action, Mr. Dahmer. You know you want to do it, and you know you can barely hold yourself back. Your mouth is watering at the thought, and the images are dancing through your mind. If you close your eyes, you can see it now, the body bursting into flame and the thrill you'll get as every nerve on your skin comes to life. Your hair will stand up and you'll be alive again.
You will stand triumphant over all the evil ones, powerful and masculine, a god among insects. Even now, as you think of it, your heart starts to race and your palms start to sweat. You know exactly where you can get a battery and jumper cables, so all that remains is to find and stalk your victim. Well, there are plenty of them out there to choose from, and you need merely walk out the front door, get into the car and go for a short drive to find a cornucopia. Pick one, it doesn't matter who; choose at random.
They're right out there, waiting for you, and your mouth is watering at he prospect. You can barely hold yourself back.
CS wrote:

His 'Projector' is broken, again. :(
prove it.
I am not sure, but I don't think the person below understands the nature of electricity (or the operation of a taser weapon).
sure, a chain mail shirt will protect you against the electrical charge, but thats all it will do. unfortunately, they tend to also be rather heavy (being made of metal and all).
from someone who wears chain mail for the SCA
Tannhauser Gate wrote:

numbered!