Any electric bike users here?

Been kicking around investing in an electric bike

Any users here?

Reply to
me

I'm saving the planet by staying with human-power. Current mileage is

24,047. Really!

Three speeds, bought new in 1968. Many, many tire replacements.

Reply to
Roby

Cool!!

Daily commute?

Or do a lot of touring?

Reply to
me

Just around the neighborhood. I learned long ago that the probability of a flat tire is proportional to the distance from home. Too proud to ask for rescue. So I wear good walking shoes.

I enjoy the fresh air and exercise. Occasionally find tools left under the hood before driving off. These are a bonus.

Reply to
Roby