Any electric bike users here?

Been kicking around investing in an electric bike
Any users here?

snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

I'm saving the planet by staying with human-power. Current mileage is 24,047. Really!
Three speeds, bought new in 1968. Many, many tire replacements.

Cool!!
Daily commute?
Or do a lot of touring?
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Just around the neighborhood. I learned long ago that the probability of a flat tire is proportional to the distance from home. Too proud to ask for rescue. So I wear good walking shoes.
I enjoy the fresh air and exercise. Occasionally find tools left under the hood before driving off. These are a bonus.