Are LED Torches any good ?

Are LED torches any good ?.

If so, any recommendations ?

I'm thinking of buying one.

TIA,

woodglass...

Reply to
CG

I have several of the LED replacement bulbs for my Maglight flashlights. They have worked out very well. I'm especially pleased with the Luxeon type that I bought from . I'm planning on buying the two cell maglight and using an adapter kit with special batteries that they sell. That Luxeon is rated at 5 watts.

Reply to
HorneTD

I feel obligated to make a strongly biased plug for the Indium SMART:

will be available in a couple of months, and is the "ultimate" in LED torch technology ;) The website has the full feature list but let's just say it comes with a USB cable...

Henry

Reply to
Henry Hallam