Audio Info

I thought this site might be a good place to mention The Anstendig Institute.

Tons of info and articles on anolog and digital sound. Probably very controversial to most. I agree with their ideas on how sucky digital sound is though.

Reply to
Long Ranger

This organization, at least the majority of articles seem to be based on the belief that everything sucks.

One article begins with this: "Without exception, the public should avoid all products using digital sound processing, including digitally re-mastered records as well as CD discs".

In my mind every article and the entire organization is therefore discredited.

Reply to
Tim Perry

The author of that site reminded me of my crabby old aunt. Nothing ever made her happy.

Reply to
N. Morrow