book of charges

For my work i have to make a general structure for standardisation (structure and content) of the automation department. This content has to serve as information for a book of charges.

Now i'm looking for examples of books of charges or a manual/guideline to help me to build a good structure, but i can't find a (good) example or a guideline.

Does anyone can help me with this or would you share some tips with me?

Highlander

Reply to
Highlander

When I worked for an OEM we created an Excel pricing sheet that had the product sell cost exposed. If you knew how the it worked you could look at the cost per item, labor, shipping, overhead, and standard installation. Then we used an multiplier to correct for minor variations. Easy install, .90 hard 1.20 etc. I liked it a lot and helped create it. The final page print out was an good to give to the customer or in my case the sales man. At the bottom there was a place for comments which could make or break the quotation.

Reply to
SQLit