Cable Specification

How all power cables are designated. For e,g Aluminum - XLPE - Armoured cable is designated as AYFY - in cable manufacturer catalogue
please explain the nomenclature for designation various Electrical cables. Is there is any web site for the same please provide me

XLPE is Cross Linked Poly Ethylene (insulation)
AYFY looks like a U/L listing classification but AC cable is AWEZ in my "white book" I am guessing it is a not-USA type of cable?
On Jun 24, 10:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yeah it is European standard and as per Indian Standard