Consumer Unit Question UK

Hi All. I need to replace my old fused consumer unit with a new one with MCB's and things. What would be a typical layout, where do I need to use RCD's? Any advice will be much appreciated. Best Regards Baz

Reply to
baz

Generally speaking RCD units for socket outlets, circuit breakers for all other circuits.

RCD for shed and garages or any outside appliances.

Reply to
Crozzy