DC Wave Questions

Kevin,

I'm glad you know what people *really* mean. :-) However, you

*really* do need to read the relevant posts again. Here's the context:

Saturation was overlooked. Case closed.

Reply to
ehsjr

Well, that's ok. To say "there is a capacitance in the circuit", would mean that there is the property of capacitance, irrespective of whether or not there was an explicit capacitor present.

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

Well, I suppose I will have to qualify that with "those that really know what they are doing"

Its so obvious to pros that inductors might well saturate, that they simply wont address that issue when responding to basic electrical questions on AC and DC analysis. You can't qualify everything one says. One has to assume something to avoid reams of verbiage.

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:00:01 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

Like I said, dumbshit.... Your IQ drops ten points every time you post. You are moving into negative territory now.

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:31:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us:

Stop trolling this newsgroup, asshole.

Reply to
TokaMundo

From: snipped-for-privacy@weedizgood.org (TokaMundo) On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:31:19 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Roy Q.T.) Gave us: =A0=A0Stop trolling this newsgroup, asshole.

what's da matter run out of Ganja Man ? La Cucaracha La Cucaracha quiere Marijuana Pa Fumar

Go Fuck Yourself Cheech. You're the Dumb Ass Troll with a Drug Problem .... "weed-iz-good", what a loser!

Reply to
Roy Q.T.