DROP . . .BOX [an inexact cross-post from sci.math]

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gabop77dlx550wg/AADerU5lqy9yiFKkO0JOExzRa?dl=0
is my Dropbox link.
Full although not a complete list of items [thoughts].
-Simon Roberts tinkerers
On Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 9:57:21 AM UTC-4, Simon Roberts wrote:

Most if not all broken links posted by me are [within] under my current Dropbox FOLDER [directory for who are older and probably wiser in this so called 'arena'].
An apology from me should now follow.
Here is the link to the Dropbox folder referred to:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gabop77dlx550wg/AADerU5lqy9yiFKkO0JOExzRa?dl=0