Expert here

Hello all, If any one have any query related to electrical, electronics and computer science engineering, then please contact me through this forum.
https://groups.google.com/forum /#!forum/onlinerapidhelp
Special discounts for first 50.
Regards Adeel
On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:10:11 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If electricity needs a circuit in order to flow, then the power company gets all its electrons back. Why do they charge me for them?
On Thu, 15 May 2014 11:23:46 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

They don't charge for the electrons. They charge to pump them through the pipes.
On 16/05/14 01:48, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

But keep changing their minds about doing that 50-60 times a second. Net effect is that they don't pump us anything. Can I have my money back?
--
Adrian C

Oh, but they do. You're using both directions of that pumping action. The should charge you double.

But do my electrons in the heating element of my oven ever leave the element? Mikek

The ones at either end will unless you arrange the power on / off to be synchronous with the zero-crossing of the AC

Yes.
On 15/05/2014 11:23 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Delivery and recycling charges- after all you also pay for water and sewage.
--
Don Kelly
remove the cross to reply