Enthusiastic Young Mech/Elec Engineer Wanted

A couple of months back I started a company to provide spreadsheet solutions (amongst other things) to the engineering community. My background is in Civil & Structural Engineering and so I have a few structural engineering spreadsheets on the go at the moment that I will upload to my site

in the coming weeks.

I am looking for a suitably qualified M&E Engineer to help me expand my spreadsheet downloads to cover mechanical and electrical engineering applications. Depending on the complexity of the spreadsheets offered, I propose a profit share on the number of copies sold through the website. Any simple but useful spreadsheets will be made available for free download on the site.

Anyone who may be interested in this small business venture who would like to earn a bit of extra money using their engineering/excel knowledge, please contact me either through this post or through the contact email on the website.

Regards,

Lee Meadowcroft meadowcroft.biz

Reply to
Lee Meadowcroft