Wanted: Lima GW railcar.

If there is anyone with a Lima GWR Railcar of any type which is non functional, badly damaged body or chassis but with intact gear trains ( even burnt out armature) then I would gladly buy it from them.

Regards

Peter A

Reply to
Sailor

Hi Peter

Did you get a response to this? There are at least two different types of motor bogie for the railcar with different gearing - if

is what you have, then I have a spare motor bogie! You can contact me through the feedback page of my website if you're interested.

Cheers

Reply to
Paul Boyd