Help.Cupboard light switch. Which kind?

Hi, I'm trying to find a switch I can use in a small hall cupboard. I want the kind of one you get in fridges. One that goes of automatically when you open the door and goes off when you close it.

What are these called? I'm in the UK.

Reply to
Gary Glencross

I did it with a microswitch that has a long integrated operating lever. After making the connections I enclosed the whole switch in 2 layers of shrink tubing, screwed it into an out of the way corner and enclosed the wires in a surface raceway. Just be sure the lever hits the door from there.

Reply to
Gfretwell

Reply to
Paul