hot water heating boiler

Hello The plumber has the furnace & all the controls in place. The zone valves have 4 wires , 2 red , 2 black. The four thermostats have 2 wires each. Can any one send me a wiring diagram for this system , OR point me to a web page that may help. I need to know where the 4 wires on the zone valve get terminated. I think the thermostat wires go to the black wires on the zone valve. Thanks. ron

Reply to
Ronald Murray

what voltage? There must be 100 manufactures out there for this equipment. With out specific information on the equipment any information would be a WAG

Reply to
SQLit