hot water heating boiler

Hello
The plumber has the furnace & all the controls in place. The zone valves
have 4 wires , 2 red , 2 black. The four thermostats have 2 wires each. Can
any one send me a wiring diagram for this system , OR point me to a web page
that may help. I need to know where the 4 wires on the zone valve get
terminated. I think the thermostat wires go to the black wires on the zone
valve.
Thanks.
ron
Reply to
Ronald Murray
what voltage? There must be 100 manufactures out there for this equipment. With out specific information on the equipment any information would be a WAG
Reply to
SQLit