How do I get an apprenticeship in industrial control

hello,

I am an electrical apprentice looking to get into the industrial control field. I am a second year apprentice with experience in the domestic electrical work.

Am I more likely to get an apprenticeship in second, third, or fourth year or do you really need to start your apprenticeship in this area?

Can anyone help me with information on how to get into this area of electrical? Thankyou.

Reply to
gav

I probably should have mentioned I'm in Melbourne, Australia. I think I'll repost on a newsgroup starting with aus.

Reply to
gav

Go to work for Control Contractors, Inc. You will find all you can handle. They are in the Northwest, USA. Then listen to Bon Jovi, Livin' in a Prayer, and you will find total happiness.

Reply to
Mr. Smith