IGBT Dimmer

Hi,

I am looking for application notes or similar diagrams for a light dimmer, built with an IGBT, voltage from 80V to 240V

Regards

Jens

Reply to
Jens Gydesen

I have seen a fair about of dimmers, commercial, stage, and residential, motorized and not. I do not believe you will find a "dimmer" for the voltage range you are talking about. Usually ~80 to ~130v then 220 to ~240v An Autotransformer might work but with out a load information I am guessing.

Reply to
SQLit