Kidde Model 0910 Smoke Alarm

Hello:
I had installed a model 0910 Kidde smoke alarm.
This is supposedly the latest and greatest ionization model, and also has
the sealed, 10 year Li-Ion battery.
The unit is on the ceiling in an upstairs hallway, and from everything I can tell, this is a dry, and most normal location. No undue dust, temp., odors, etc.
Anyway, the unit would give 3 to 4 chirps every day or two, at totally random times. No correlation with time of day, meal cooking, etc. Truly random.
Just 3-4 chirps, then nothing until next time, 24 to 48 hrs later.
Called Kidde, and they were nice enought to send me a new unit. They had absolutely no idea what the 3-4 chirps might mean, or why.
The new unit is doing the same behavior.
I guess I will just find a different brand to put up, but am wondering why, with two units, what might be happening.
- Any service history or recalls with the model 0910 ? - Any ideas on ?
Thanks, Bob