Master Electrician Exam - Allentown Pa.

Any book suggestions? Other than the NEC. :p
tom

The best that I have seen or used in 30 years is Harman's Guide to the National Electrical Code. This is a two semester master electrician's textbook with problems and answers in the back. It covers more than the NEC.
Tom, Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, but I have a question for you. How much money is it going to cost you to take the exam?
John B

$75
tom