Megger/Wheatstone Bridge to a good home?

Your posting history suggests otherwise.

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

Airy R.Bean, village idiot wrote: < pious crap snipped >

You can afford a holiday in Haiti on benefits? (should that be 'Beanyfits')? Maybe I should quit my job and sign on. ...(_!_)...

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Because tracerOUtE shows only the location of the NOC at the ISP end of the ppp tunnel, not the actual location of the subscriber.

Reply to
MattD..

If you have useful tranferable skills (eg electrical engineering, electronics, computing, anything medical/dental, just for starters) then you can indeed afford a holiday in Haiti on benefits. You will also get the opportunity to learn a fairly interesting, albeit not widely used, language. You will make a whole load of holiday friends who you won't have to worry about dropping in on you back home - as they certainly won't get visas.

Oh, in between days on the beach with a bottle of coke in your hand (keep the bottle - you have to hand back an empty to buy a full one), you might care to make yourself feel good by doing the skills transfer bit.

Several charities will actually pay for the flights, accomodation and a modest allowance..but not just at the moment as it is a tad dangerous, even for holiday-makers.

Reply to
Palindr☻me

True, but the Yanks are too thick to appreciate that.

Jock.

Reply to
Jock.

Beanie would have the world believe he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. In reality I can't think of any 'useful transferable skills' he could prove, so I suppose that lets him out.

You will also

Judging by his posts he has enough trouble with English.

You will make a whole load of holiday friends who you

I'll drink to that.

Sounds like a severe shortage of glass.

I'll pay for Beanie's one way ticket.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Well; I honestly offered to take it off his hands and reimburse his shipping while others were engaging him in ridicule. Now I fully understand why he gets the abuse he does:

Sayeth the BEAN:

""You jest, sire!

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Did you offer to pay the international shipping costs up front, 'cos it's a freebie? No, you did not.

So, was your offer a serious one?

No, it was not.

There is a flaw > >I think it's rather sad that such seemingly innocent offer should degenerate

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

POSTING REPEATED DUE TO CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SHOWED THEMSELVES UP FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.

LAST DAY OF OFFER! MUST END TOMORROW!!!!

(BIN MAN COMES TUESDAY MORNING)

(The person who donated it to me was going to bin it anyway)

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

Point us to some postings that you have made mid-week from your mummy's house.

Stupid boy.

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

Turn it in, Gareth. Some people only post when they have something meaningful to say, unlike us. There is a life outside of Usenet, you know. I suggest you find one, post haste.

Can you tell I'm bored, folks? Stuff this, I'm going to find out why the latest version of Gnome rig doesn't work.

Reply to
MattD..

Aled,

You need to take more care and NOT give out details like this on the NG.

It appears at least one contributor, posting under a false name attempting to conceal his identity, has already taken enough of an interest to try and locate you.

I suggest you show the postings to your parents without delay.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

IT WILL BE COMPANY FOR THE FETTLED CASTING.

Reply to
Spike

My sister has an electric razor with a curly cord. Do you like sunflowers?

Reply to
Steve Cothran

ROTFLMAO!

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Mr Bean, My son Aled tells me you have repeatedly asked him for details both of our location here in Farnham and, to my great concern, my wife's location in Wiltshire. I refuse to divulge any such information until I have ascertained your motives. For your information, in the tracert you ran on my system at 21:05 yesterday, the references to "camb" and "alde" refer to Camberley and Aldershot respectively, and not Cambridge and Aldeburgh. You should also have observed that our web access is via a Guildford router, and not a Cambridge router. I look forward to your response. Penri Jones, Farnham, Surrey.

Reply to
Penri Jones

Penri, I suggest you contact Chippenham police without delay.

Contact me off list and I'll give you contact names.

Reply to
Brian Reay

ROTFLMAO

Regards tox

Reply to
tox

Perish the thought!

... it is private road which NTL won't cable.

Posing again, Brian?

Jock.

Reply to
Jock.