Megger/Wheatstone Bridge to a good home?

We all have our problems ...

Jock.

Reply to
Jock.

Sheees; what an idiot troll. I buy stuff all the time from Japan and even Taiwan. Yes I do pay the shipping charges and I use PayPal. I deal with reputible, trustworthy people all the time. I pay up front all the time, why would you assume otherwise.

You my "friend", are a real piece of work.

Airy R.Bean wrote:

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Ignore Beanie, he couldn't qualify as a retard, he's too thick.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

The only troll here appears to be you, because you have still not offered to pay up front, despite the wounded-pride that you have exhibited below.

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

You may have a point there. Not about Beanie but about retards. I don't think they are a thick as they make out to be. I met one very recently who required social care at St. George's Hospital. He was a man in his twenties and I can't remember what they called his condition but I doubt it was stupidity. He would blurt out whatever he thought when he thought it and he would make rhyming paragraphs to boot. he had the messiest hair that looked like he never combed it in a decade but he would creep innuendoes into his blurts particularly when there was a pleasant looking nurse around. One day I saw three gorgeous nurses around this guy who was blurting gibberish and they were making a fuss of him and by the expression on his face he was loving the attention. I recall thinking, "and they call this guy retarded?"

Reply to
Starr

: Ignore Beanie, he couldn't qualify as a retard, he's too thick.

hey Frank...looks like you have a disciple.

Reply to
ZZZPK

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

So maybe...if you swap nurses for sheep...maybe Beanie's not so dumb...?

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Neither would I. Sheep? Phwoaar.

Reply to
Starr

This man agrees with the murder of police officers, and members of his own armed forces, claiming they deserve it. There is no chance of him being charitable. He has as much charity as a concentration camp guard.

Reply to
gzero