Megger/Wheatstone Bridge to a good home?

wrote:

Not really, I wish they would cable it. Phone and power lines are also overhead and we can have problems with the trees chaffing them.
--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk

... and RF getting into them ...
Jock.
--
"Collective fear stimulates herd instinct,
and tends to produce ferocity toward those
: Not really, I wish they would cable it. Phone and power lines are also : overhead and we can have problems with the trees chaffing them.
two phone lines ? two power lines ? two trees ?
: I suggest you show the postings to your parents without delay.
tut tut tut brian.
now you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if not showing through to thge other side.
ABUSE REPORT FILED WITH NTLWORLD.

anywhere
Airy R.Bean, village idiot wrote:

and will you be signing this 'report' as 'Airy R. Bean' or simply marking the paper with your cross? ...(_!_)...
POSTING REPEATED DUE TO CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO SHOWED THEMSELVES UP FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.
LAST DAY OF OFFER! MUST END TOMORROW!!!!
(BIN MAN COMES TUESDAY MORNING)
(The person who donated it to me was going to bin it anyway)

My sister has an electric razor with a curly cord. Do you like sunflowers?
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:19:42 -0000, Airy R.Bean wrote:

IT WILL BE COMPANY FOR THE FETTLED CASTING.
--
from
Aero Spike
Spike wrote:

ROTFLMAO!
--
;>)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.

ROTFLMAO
Regards tox
Again my offer stands assuming you still have it as "the bin man came tuesday morning".
Airy R.Bean wrote:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"