Megger/Wheatstone Bridge to a good home?

Not really, I wish they would cable it. Phone and power lines are also overhead and we can have problems with the trees chaffing them.

Reply to
Brian Reay

: I suggest you show the postings to your parents without delay.

tut tut tut brian.

now you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if not showing through to thge other side.

Reply to
ZZZPK

What's the problem now, Beanie? Jealous perhaps because Brian lives in a house rather than a sewer? Jealous perhaps because he lives in a private house rather than a public one? Maybe its just because he has a life, a family, a brain, a job, money... All those things that seem to have passed you by. ...(_!_)...

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

... and RF getting into them ...

Jock.

Reply to
Jock.

You've made a fool of yourself by goading others into a response and then running sobbing and screaming to the plod pod when you get a reply that you dislike, and now you want to get others to do your dirty work for you?

_STUPID_ boy!

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

My motive was to "out" the prat who was making the pretence of wishing to obtain equipment from me.

As I said to the prat,.....

"Point us to some postings that you have made mid-week from your mummy's house.

Stupid boy."

To which, when his bluff was called, responded as below.

Must be an M3/CB Fools' Licensees to be so asinine.

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

Brian Reay must be even sicker and stupid than even he makes out.....

  1. I offer some equipment free to a good home.
  2. A prat responds with an obvious troll.
  3. I point out to the prat that he is an obvious troll.
  4. Brian Reay suggests calling the police.
Reply to
Airy R.Bean

Then your "son" is a liar. (Has he ever thought about becoming the leading light in the training dept of a book publisher?)

Translated, ....."Your further attempts at trolling continue to be unsuccessful".

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

and

  1. Withdraw unconditional offer as conditions not met.

We've seen this pattern before, when you've 'offered' free components.

Reply to
Spike

The troll is outed as FRANCES TURNIP-SMELLY

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

The troll is outed as FRANCES TURNIP-SMELLY

See evidence appended, so revealing FRANCES TURNIP-SMELLY to be of a very, very sick-mind.

As Brian Reay and FRANCES TURNIP-SMELLY are mutual brown-tongued admirers, it calls into question once again the infantile behaviour of Brian Reay in goading about the plods, and raises serious questions about the suitability of Brian Reay being placed in the position of in loco parentis either as a school teacher or as a L.I.A.R. of the RSCB

Who was it who said, "Google is your friend"?