Milling/Lathe recommendation

I'm looking for a fairly inexpensive milling/lathe hobby machine for working with ali and acrylic. I've never used or worked with these machines but need
to start so can someone help me out and give me some recommendations? I would be using it in the UK on smallish pcs. I was looking at both the Clark ones and those like the Ultimate 4.
Any ideas?
1. Look at the cheapy web site - always a few cheapy bargains to be had. 2. look at www.lathes.co.uk 3. Join your local model engineering club - they've usually got their tabs on 2nd hand gear coming up for sale in their area.

working
need
Clark
Cheapy web site?