My AC digital clocks run fast. Cheap fix?

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:24:17 -0800, Capt. Cave Man

Wow! Five responses to one post from DimBulb. ...after *two* raids on his mother's hamper, no less. I'm positively green with envy.

Sombody needs to raid your skull with a baseball bat.
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 04:06:22 -0800, Pieyed Piper

Oh! More threats from DimBulb! Keep it up, you're gaining friends.

Come back when you know what the word threat means.
Someone declaring their opinion of "what you need" is NOT in any way, NOR will it ever be, in any way, a threat.
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:22:49 -0800, Pieyed Piper

AlwaysWrong is just so cute when he's so wrong.

Wrong again, AlwaysWrong. You are so cute when you're foaming at the mouth though. Your mommy's hamper is still waiting.
krw wrote:

Yeah. He's all forked up, as usual. :(

The radio frequency clocks get a signal from CO to constantly correct the time. But you have asked to solve the problem - not its symptoms. I have not read through the long list of posts. So I do not know if others have recommended this. Early on, many noted line noise as a problem. And that any EMI/RFI filtering by a surge protector is about as close to near zero as possible - and still claim filtering subjectively. Every clock should already contain superior filtering. To get better filtering, a series mode filter would cost maybe $100 - for one appliance.
Do you even have noise? Get a battery powered AM (longwave) radio. Tune to a very weak AM station (maybe up to 100 miles away). As the radio approaches AC wiring or the breaker box, do you hear significant noise? You should not. Better utilities even send out technicians with radios to find that noise - an indication of electric equipment failures.
Before you can fix a noise problem, first you must identify noise as the reason for your 'fast' clocks. One example of how to first identify the problem. Fixing it comes later.