Plasma Speaker - Prototype

Plasma Speaker - Prototype http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1963063/plasma_speaker_early_prototype /
.

On 12/1/2011 8:26 PM, NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and RESEARCH wrote:

"early prototype" alright. This clown is only about a century too late! I wonder if he's with MIT? The talking arc has been around since Tesla's day and in the 1950s a commercial tweeter using the principle was marketed. Sounded pretty good too! (massless transducer, get it?)
And for our next invention we have come up with the ultimate transport mechanism. We call it the "wheel"! As you can see in our YouTube video the ride is a bit bumpy because these "prototype" wheels are square, but we are continuing development and we are certain that eventually the smooth ride problems will be solved!